Since its establishment in 1993, Lifeline Screening has offered exceptional screening services to about eight million individuals. Currently, the firm screens one million people per year at more than 16,000 screening events throughout the United States. Below are ways for preparing for a Lifeline Screening.
Preparing for screening
All of Lifeline’s ultrasound screenings are painless, straightforward, and non-invasive. The firm’s screenings need minimal to no preparation. Although some screening involves many hours of fasting, others need short sleeves and loose clothing.
1. Carotid artery disease
When you are visiting Lifeline Screening to screen for carotid artery disease, you should put on a short-sleeved shirt that is open at the collar.
2. Peripheral arterial disease
For this screening, you will have to put on a two-piece outfit, comprising of loose clothing. You can also wear a short-sleeved blouse or shirt. However, you should avoid wearing pantyhose.
3. Elevated C-reactive protein (CRP)
There is no preparation you require before going for this screening.
4. Type 2 Diabetes
In advance of this type 2 Diabetes screening, you will need to fast for at least eight hours.
What to expect from Lifeline before your screening
• Lifeline Screening will ensure your privacy is protected at all times. The firm’s team of specialists will treat you with utmost respect and courtesy.
• The company will assist you in locating a screening event in your locality and make an appointment.
• Avail screening instructions and straightforward answers to all your queries.
• Lifeline Screening will offer you high-quality services at a budget friendly cost.
What to expect during your screening
• Lifeline has courteous screening experts who will welcome you when you arrive at their offices.
• The medical facility will ensure that enough health care professionals are available to conduct the screening.
• The medical professionals will ensure you are well informed.
What is Lifeline Screening?
The main mission of Lifeline Screening is to enlighten people on unrecognized health complications and advise them to seek regular care from their personal doctor. Lifeline is one of the reputable and leading providers of health screenings across the U.S. The institution leverages sophisticated ultrasound equipment and experienced healthcare experts to offer screening services. Qualified and certified physicians conduct an in-depth review of each result to make sure highest standards are met.
Lifeline Screening Social Media: https://twitter.com/Life_Line